Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Initially I plan to post twice weekly blogs (Saturday and Tuesday). I will choose a question or two to answer as well as providing informational pieces to cover commonly asked questions. I especially enjoy covering topics that can be a little complicated. I want to offer insight from my clinical experience. Trial and error can be a great teacher! I'm sure I have learned as much (or more) from the things that have not worked as the things that have. I have bonded with many women and found a few of my closest friends just by doing what I do. I can't tell you how blessed that makes me feel! I am beyond excited about this! Thank you so much for supporting my dream! ~Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing this! I definitely have questions and I am going to let me facebook friends know about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great information! Very thorough, easy to read and understand. Top knotch, really.

    ReplyDelete