Monday, February 1, 2010

Here is why...

After answering thousands of questions from hundreds of my patients in the clinic setting, I realized there is a real need for doing what I love...providing simple answers to perplexing and sometimes complicated questions on topics such as hormone therapy, infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome, sexual dysfunction and weight management. I am told regularly that I am the first health care provider to take the time to answer questions and explain things in an honest, caring, easy to understand way. I think half the battle is finding someone who will take the time to listen and offer follow through; someone who is willing to offer encouragement and see the process through even if it means going to plan B, C, D or whatever it takes! My inspiration for the blog is the wonderful opportunity to share my passion for being a health care resource to women. I want to be able to provide this service to many women, many more than time would ever allow for in the clinic. ~Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I think this is a great idea! And I can't think of anyone better to do this, than you! You and Dr. Lunt are such a great mix. Both of you are so genuine and caring! There isn't any other clinic that takes so much time and effort to truly help each patient. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lisa. This is awesome. Mind if I put a link on my blog? Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea and you've done an excellent job so far! You're in my favorites and I'll check back frequently. Thanks for letting me know :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa for providing this great service to us all!

    ReplyDelete