Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to a rich, and rewarding 2011.

Along with the new year come goals for personal, and professional growth. I would love to expand the blog to cover updates in all of the areas I'm so passionate about, such as: infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), weight management, hormone therapy, etc. I would love feedback on how I can better serve my readers, and patients. Please keep the comments, and health related questions coming.

I've also been thinking about starting a local support group for people with PCOS. It would be a wonderful way to support one another, and share ideas for proactively managing PCOS and the problems associated with it (like irregular cycles, weight gain, infertility, hirsuitism, etc). I would love to hear from anyone interested!

Thanks,

Lisa
lisa_fnp@infowest.com

1 comment:

  1. Lisa! I love that you blog! I would love a PCOS group, you have helped me through a lot and I can't wait to see what the next year brings! Thanks for all you have done!

    ReplyDelete